updates

1.26.2010

I'm Back...

As you've seen with a few replies from SamborasStar that I've had some family stuff going on that's cut into my play time.

Well, it's a new  year--and while I do have to deal with cancer's unending toll, I do need a little piece fun that will keep me sane.  FF has done that for so many years...at least 20 of them on this earth. LOL Yes---14 girls--that's when I started writing FF. LOL

So, I'm working Devotion--FINALLY!

You should see something in the next few days. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara.
Thanks for checking in. Sorry to hear things are so tough for you right now. Never could figure out what bad things, happen to good people. Keeping you in my thoughts!! Remember to take care of yourself through all of it.

Looking forward to an update on Devotion, when you have time to post it. Family & health first, always.

Peg

Super_Kiwi said...

14! Were you writing naughty scenes at 14 young lady? I'm going to have to report this LOL

The Music

I'm no songwriter, so I snag music through the ages. Reality has no business in this story, so if I like the tone of the song, the words, the fun--anything goes. You'll see songs from 80's, 90's & Today. click on the links above for vids and downloads.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape